I recently made a collage of my bag collection to date. Here’s a list of what’s photographed here.
Top Row Left to Right
1. Chloe Paddington in Blue Jeans Moyen. I love this one, Victoria Beckham got photographed with this bag many times.
2. Balenciaga 2011 F/W Coquelicot RGGH Part Time – my friend helped me get this from Cannes.
3. Chanel Classic Flap in Lambskin Leather – this was my secret purchase. I’ve only worn it once though.
Middle Row Left to Right
1. Balenciaga 2011 F/W Anthracite RGGH Velo – this is my husband’s favorite out of my three Bal bags. It’s very convenient to use with it’s messenger strap.
2. Louis Vuitton Mini Lin Speedy 30 – very iconic bag, and in a limited linen material. This item is sold out.
Lower Row – Left to Right
1. Louis Vuitton Epi Petit Noe Yellow – this is a vintage classic. I initially sold my regular noe to purchase this petit version. Holds so much stuff and so easy to carry.
2. Yves Saint Laurent YSL Oversized Muse in Ivory – the leather on this bag is so supple. I only used it once so far.
3. Gucci beige/ebony GG plus with dark brown leather trim - this is the nearest and dearest to heart. It’s my first designer bag purchased in 2009.